Hey, my best
Anywhere I go, I know I'll always find you when I need someone to talk to. That's why you've been my best friend.
"What a wonderful relation we had, why did you have to destroy that ?"
Yes, it was my fault. I tried to mould our relationship into something 'permanent'. How would I have known, the word 'permanent' had lost it's relevance!
And permanence doesn't need a usual, time-tested mould to manifest itself.
I'm happy that you're still there. You never went away. That's what most of them do. They leave.
But whatever happens, I know I'll be able to come back to you. And you'll listen to me.
Thanks my nameless best friend! And cheers to an unorthodox happy life!
"What a wonderful relation we had, why did you have to destroy that ?"
Yes, it was my fault. I tried to mould our relationship into something 'permanent'. How would I have known, the word 'permanent' had lost it's relevance!
And permanence doesn't need a usual, time-tested mould to manifest itself.
I'm happy that you're still there. You never went away. That's what most of them do. They leave.
But whatever happens, I know I'll be able to come back to you. And you'll listen to me.
Thanks my nameless best friend! And cheers to an unorthodox happy life!
Comments
Post a Comment