Conflict

"I don't believe you," says the heart. "All you see is negative. Come on, can't you be optimistic once more?"
"You're wrong there, pal," replies the head. "I'm not optimistic or pessimistic, i see neither half-empty, nor half full. I simply measure the depth."
 - And what does it tell you?
  -- There are obvious gaps in the matrix. What you believe in, has logical flaws. What you are optimistic about, can't be true, as I deduce from the information available. I can see a tiny mismatch in the pattern.
 - But you're seeing the image of just this moment. The pattern may change.
  -- Yes, but it may change your way, it may go against you. Why are you biased ?
 - I don't want to be, Big Brother. It's just that being optimistic makes my rhythm more pleasant!
  -- So you'll take the risk of getting broke in future, just to be happy now?
 - Who can predict the future, Big Brother? You just said that you cannot. Enjoy the moment, try to make the future brighter! Then we'll see.
  -- Sigh!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunshine

Why

Our sanctuary