Smoke
I'm like smoke.
This moment I linger with you.
See through my veil... I'll show you a dream -
A beautiful world, that dances to the tune of life.
You can touch me softly, see your dream realized through my waves.
Blow me away when you're bored.
You don't know me.
Don't know the ashes I rose from.
You can't keep me. There's wind in my sail.
This moment, I'm with you.
Next moment, I'll be gone.
This moment I linger with you.
See through my veil... I'll show you a dream -
A beautiful world, that dances to the tune of life.
You can touch me softly, see your dream realized through my waves.
Blow me away when you're bored.
You don't know me.
Don't know the ashes I rose from.
You can't keep me. There's wind in my sail.
This moment, I'm with you.
Next moment, I'll be gone.
Comments
Post a Comment